By Way of Introduction . . .

Greetings,


Welcome to my blog.  I've been working with wood, building and repairing furniture and doing cabinetry and finish carpentry for the last 40 years or so, beginning with a block sander and a vast mesa of cherry that was the top of a dining room table.  I learned to hate sanding . . . and then I learned to love it.  Now, decades later, I'm doing the same stuff I've always done for friends and relatives, informal side work and personal use into a business.  I'm not quite ready to give up my day job, but maybe . . . some day.  In the meantime, as a way to document my work for reference and maybe gain a little web presence, I'm going to try to maintain this blog.




How do you like my new cards?

Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Log -- Dining Room Table Repairs

UPDATED: Project Log -- 1/29/2014 -- Belt Buckle Display Cabinet

Project Update -- 11/30/2015 Sewing Machine